Herbal Life-Extension Formulaby Tateishi Kazu
scripted from (http://www.healingspirit.com/articles/lifeextension.shtml)
What This Remedy May Do:
HistoryWhen cancer strikes a family, what course of action should one take? Dr. Tateishi Kazu's father and brother both died of cancer. And then he found himself suffering from cancer of the duodenum and spreading. His stomach was removed, but the cancer cells had spread to his lungs. He resolved to fight for his life. He researched, studied and tested over 1,500 types of herbs and plants. Eventually he discovered the right combination of ingredients and formulated a unique healing vegetable soup and brown rice tea with its own molecular powers. The vegetables are rich in green chlorophyll, amino acids, iron, phosphorous, calcium, all in a natural form.
He based his soup on the principles of Five Elements theory, the harmonizing balance of the forces of yin and yang, acid and alkaline, that engenders health as opposed to the imbalance, which leads to disease.
The five elements in our environment are wood, fire, earth, metal and water. Because of the balance of the five elements, the earth is able to produce life. Dr. Tataishi Kazu used the essence of the five elements. Each essence possesses its own color: green, red, yellow, white and black. These relate to the corresponding internal organs: heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidneys. He used the concept of the five different colors as matched to specific vegetables.
Notes:This is a remedy for all age groups. When the soup is ingested, it produces thirty different elements for fighting disease. Within three days, it can stop the growth of cancer cells. Even for some last-stage cancer patients, it can lead to 100% remission. Patients who have subsisted on feeding tubes for nourishment, when given the soup, after two days regained their strength. Over 10,000 last-stage cancer patients have used this remedy. 99% are alive and were able to return to work. Bottom of Form 1
Vegetable Soup Recipe - (2 day's quantity)
1. Don't peel anything! Don't add any seasoning!
2. Fill a pot with three times the quantity of water as the vegetable. When it comes to a boil, reduce the flame and simmer for two hours. Strain and drink.
Brown Rice Tea RecipeAnother remedy that can be used in conjunction with the vegetable soup is brown rice tea. It is a good diuretic for ridding excess water from the body. For diabetics, it can bring the sugar level down by producing more natural insulin in the body. It cleanses the blood and blood vessel. A person with a heart condition drinking both soups in 20 days will be able to regulate their problem by drinking three cups per day. For a regular cancer patient, about two cups.
1.- 1 cup brown rice
2. 16 cups water
Note: only cook in stainless steel or glass. Do not mix with any other ingredients. Don't be "creative."
1. Roast the rice without oil until dark brown but don't burn. Boil 8 cups of water and pour roasted rice into water. Turn off flame, cover and let sit five minutes. Strain out rice and reserve liquid.
2. Boil 8 more cups of water. Put the remaining rice back in the water. Cover, lower flame and simmer five minutes. Strain rice out. Mix the two rice waters together.
Some possible reactions:
Notes:For high blood pressure, drink the two soups alternately but slowly. Blood pressure will come down after one month. Talk to a doctor about reducing medication, but don't stop medication right away. Use remedy for minimum of one month.
Progress of Healing
Notes:If you are on medication, consult with a doctor to adjust your dosage. This remedy works for some people. It may not work for you. It is not intended to replace the traditional treatments.
Other related informationBURDOCK ROOT
BROWN RICE, WHITE RADISH and CARROT
Other websites1. Burdock Root - by Terra Brockman
2. Burdock - Arctium lappa; (Compositae)
3. Burdock - Arctium lappa
4. Burdock - an Asian/European herb - by John Burgmans
5. Burdock by Dr. Vong Q. Nguyen - Australia
6. Burdock - A Lion in Porcupine's Clothes
8. You to can be a Burdock Convertock - by Judy Sobeloff
9. Burdock: The tenacious Tonic
10. Burdock (Arctium Lappa)
11. Burdock (Arctium Lappa L.)
12. Burdock (compositae)
13. Herb & Supplement: Burdock Root
14. Herbal Life-Extension Formula (Canh Duong Sinh)
15. Carrot:The wonderful Food
16. Radish origine and Properties
17. Radish medicinal effect